a. Cycles - Full activation of the motor from zero, full speed, back to zero. This chooses how many of these cycles will run each time the motor is triggered.
b. Ramp Up - Time it takes for the motor to go from zero to the max speed.
c. Speed - Max speed of the motor at the top of the cycle. This is where you set the motor strength.
d. Run Time - Time the motor runs at the max speed.
e. Ramp Down - Time it take for the motor to go from the max speed back to zero.
f. Time Between Cycles - Time between each full cycle of the motor, only applicable if you have more than one cycle selected.
This kit is available to all customers worldwide. Please allow 7-10 business days to assemble your kit. Purchase options include:
- Directly From Us Here
- Pinball Life - Our Exclusive Retailer (http://www.pinballlife.com)
- Our Pinside Shop (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1206-pinshakers)
- Up to 22 possible triggers to drive the motor
- On Board dip switch where you choose to have one or more triggers
- On board adjustment knob that you turn by hand to get the perfect amount of shake
- On board rectifier module that powers the motor and motor board directly from the transformer secondary
- Custom metal drill guide makes shaker motor installation a breeze
- Shaker Motor
- Shaker Motor Plastic Cover Shield
- Motor Driver Board
- Motor Harness
- Power Harness
- Custom Steel Shaker Motor Drill Guide
- Custom Ribbon Cable
- All Required Wire Harnesses and Power Adapters
- All Required Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Install Guide
Pinshakers Premium Shaker Motor Kit - WPC & WPC-95
- Product Code:PINSHAKERS-WPC & WPC-95-PREMIUM-4.14
- Availability:Out Of Stock